Technique Junkies

Friday, February 1, 2013

Crew Call!!!

***This is a sticky post that will stay at the top of our blog until January 31, 2013.  Please scroll down for other posts or click the rose to the side to take you to our current challenge!***

Hi, friends!  Well, we here at Technique Tuesday want to wish you a very happy new year!  With the new year, we've decided we'd like to add some new blood into our Crew!  If you think you're up to the task, we'd love for you to join our Crew Call!!!  We're looking for 6 lovely crafters to join us.  Please take the badge below and add it to your blog to help us spread the word!  Link it to this post if you'd be so kind! :)


Here's the skinny~

1. You must be prepared to make an 10 month commitment to Technique Tuesday.  Your term will run from March 2013-December 2013.

2. You must create one project each month and upload it to the Crew blog by the Sunday before the challenge goes live.

3. You must be willing to host one monthly challenge and provide a CASE for the Mid Month Motivation for the month you host.

4. You must be willing to learn new techniques and be willing to have fun doing so!!!

5. You must have a blog that is accessible to the public and know how to link your blog to text.

6. You must be willing to follow the Ground Rules that I've created for my Crew.  They'll be emailed to you if you are chosen to join the Crew!

I hope these rules are simple enough--I try to keep things pretty easy! :)

So, how do you join the Crew?  Simple!  Create a project using a past 2012 technique (list to follow), blog about it, and add your link below!  We will let you know by February 10, 2013 if you've been chosen to join us! Good luck--we can't wait to see what you create and we're excited to maybe get to work with you!!!

2012 Technique Tuesday Challenges
(Please choose to a technique from the list below for your submissions.)


9 comments:

Adrienne Crist said...

How exciting! I was hoping you would be offering a DT call soon! I will be spending some time at my craft desk soon putting together a blog post for your call!! YEAH!

Claudia N. said...

Would be excited to get to work with you all too ;)

Good luck with the DT call then!

Hugs,

die amelie x

Debbie said...

Just discovered your blog as I have resolved to make more handmade cards this year - love your techniques, thank you for sharing them!

Just as a heads up - the link to the faux tile post currently points to the 3D Punch Elements instead. (For others looking for it, the faux tile post is here: http://mynnettestechniquetuesday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/faux-tile-challenge.html)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the info about the link, Debbie! It's been taken care of. :)

Tracey Anne said...

Thanks for the invite Mynnette , have entered the challenge but am unable to dT at the moment as I'm already committed to 4 other teams (assuming you wanted me, how cheeky am I, ha ha)have given you a plug over at my blog anyway. love your blog, good luck with your DT call, hugs Tracey Anne xx

Karen said...

Thanks Mynnette for the Crew Call. Just submitted my link. I hope you like what you see :)
Hugs

Unknown said...

Hello Mynette, I finally found Technique Tuesday! So excited about the Crew Call and will be sitting down this week to submit a post :)

Lizzie R said...

I am super excited to apply for this DT. The techniques are awesome...I can't decide which one I want to do! Looking forward to setting it up for you!

Scrappin Robin said...

I would love the chance to work with you all as well, I will get my project made and submitted.

I do have a question for you...well, actually I am not completely understanding #3 in the requirements, I guess I am having a blonde moment, lol. So, could you please explain it to me.

Thank you,
Robin