Technique Junkies

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Past Technique Spotlight: Faux Cloisonne

Hi, all!  This month at Technique Time Tuesday, we're asking you to use your favorite past technique!  Last week I focused on Embedded Image, and this week I've got another favorite technique to share with you--FAUX CLOISONNE!  I LOVE the effect this creates and I've used it to make some shiny poppies!

Here's the card~

If you need a refresher on how to create this effect, you can find the tutorial HERE!  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you join in the fun with us this month!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Beautiful card and I love the faux cloissone but your link doesn't seem to be working.
Sorry.
Myrna

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Myrna! I've updated it! :)