Technique Junkies

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Triple Time Stamping CASE

Welcome to Technique Time Tuesday :)

My name is Shana Gaff, and I am your hostess for the month of January.

This month I got to choose the technique we would get to play with and one that I have not done in a while is 
There are so many fabulous variations to this technique, as I have witnessed from perusing through this month's entries!

As the monthly hostess, I get to CASE a card from the linked creations.

WOW, was it ever hard to decide with card to CASE!  Each and every card has something special about it that I just love!  I decided to go with this lovely card created by Chrissie.

I love the way Chrissie just used a small part on her card that included the Triple Time Stamping. I always think it has to take up the entire card!  Her sentiment also looks so cute on it's own little tag.  


On my card, I tried to keep my focal image fairly small. It's hard with Framelits because the layers are pretty thick, but I still really like how it turned out!  I also did my sentiment on a little tag and did a panel behind my Triple Time Stamped image as well!

CONGRATULATIONS to Chrissie!
Make sure you collect your CASEd on Technique Time Tuesday badge to display on your blog!!!


If you have not linked up with us yet this month, don't worry you still have a few days left!!! We would LOVE to see what you have to share - PS: there is a FABulous prize up for grabs too!

Happy Stamping
Shana :)

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

I feel honoured to be the subject of the CASe this time!
Thank you so much!
Chrissie

Ginger said...

Awesome job!

Mynn xx said...

Super gorgeous CASE, Shana! And a perfect card to CASE, too! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Shana - you couldn't go wrong CASEing a card from the lovely Queen of CAS Chrissie! This card looks stunning with just that small triple time stamping square....perfect.

Hugs.

Karen xxx