Technique Junkies

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Caught in Crystal C.A.S.E. ...

Hello lovely peeps
My name is Karen, however I am known as Karen P in blog land
I am your March Hostess and we have been learning 
the Caught in Crystal technique
I love playing with inks and other mediums!

As the monthly Hostess one of my duties is to C.A.S.E. a creation from the linked creations.  This was not an easy task for me – you are all a very talented bunch!  However in the end I decided to C.A.S.E. the card that Di created.  I love the colours and the lovely light blue is behind the foliage stamp.  Here is Di’s entry …


You can see that I used the same foliage stamps and the first and second generation technique to cover the card.  I'm so happy you took the time to call in to take a look.  There is still six days left for you to enter our challenge and to win the prize.
Here is my version of Di’s card …


If you want to know what materials and tools I used please pop over to my blog, here, where I have listed all the materials that I have used.

CONGRATULATIONS to Di
Please take you CASE’d on Technique Time Tuesday Badge
And thank you for the inspiration Di
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment
ttfn Karen x

2 comments:

Di said...

Oh Wow, blush, blush! Thank you!

Hugs

Di
xx

rachel said...

this is wonderful karen - great technique - and i didn't manage to get myself organised to join in - must try harder next time xxx